Open Government Data | Survey | Umfrage | Enquête

Good morning everyone !

As part of my doctoral thesis, I have decided to explore the relationship between the OGD portal and its users by inquiring about the perceptions of the latter taking the Swiss portal - opendata.swiss - as a research environment.

To all users of opendata.swiss, you would need approx. 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire and thus support my research :smiley:

:pushpin: Link to survey (EN, DE, FR): https://idheap.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1LcnGHidQKTlJIh

Don’t hesitate to share the link with anyone interested!

Thank you all in advance for your kind support :grinning:

2 Likes

And please retweet:

2 Likes

Dear Alizée,
Excellent initiative - I think being as user-centered as possible is always a good thing, and I also think that any Open Data service could benefit a lot from that.

I would be very interested in the results you get, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Do you already have an intention to make them available and if so, how?

I hope you get many useful insights! Thanks,
Timo

1 Like

Dear Timo,

Thank you very much for your message! I am happy to share with you the results :smiley: (but in might take a while until everything is finalized). I am currently thinking about the formats the results could take but I will keep you (and the forum) posted as soon as I will have figured this out :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:t2:

Best,
Alizée

2 Likes