JOSM Plugin based on OpenStreetMap with NeTEx Conversion
A JOSM Plugin that converts OpenStreetMap data into the Network Timetable Exchange (NeTEx) format, which is a CEN Technical Standard that is represented using XML, designed for the efficient exchange of complex transport data.
- Download plugin and place it to plugins directory
- Go to JOSM preferences (F12) and enable the plugin
- Download map data into a JOSM layer
- Go to File -> Export to NeTEx (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+N)
- Choose the file destination
- Wait for the export process to finish
Plugin is written by Labian Gashi.
Feedback is welcome.
Dies ist ein Begleitthema zum ursprünglichen Beitrag unter https://hacknight.dinacon.ch/project/37